Well this is my blog!

See Right down there!

Monday, September 6, 2010

WELL.

School. Starts. TOMORROW! SHIIIII- OH RIGHT! sorry my "young" followers, (if i can even still call you that, you non comment posting people!)I am just SOOOOOOOO nerveous, first day of grade bloody nine!

Now i know most, if not all, of my followers are from the U.S of A, so our school systems are much different (according to my father anyway.)

In canada, our school system goes:

preschool (optional)
K-5
6-8
9-12
college, university, trade school, (technically, optional, but not a smart thing to skip)

in america (according to my dad(he's american)) it goes like this:

Preschool (optional)
K-7
8-10
11-12
college, university, ect...

so as you can clearly see, THIS IS THE START OF THE IMPORTANT YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man! im gonna have SOOOOOOO much homework and stuff...my internet time is gonna dwindle down to almost NOTHING!!! OH NOES!!!

so if i never see you again, (till' Christmas break that is) remeber you're in my mind and in my heart :)

(you know im getting that feeling that only my eyes read these messages...oh well :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment